Delete a user profile in Windows 10
Press Win + R hotkeys on the keyboard. The Run dialog will appear on the screen. Type the following into the text box and press Enter.
- Type SystemPropertiesAdvanced and press enter again.
- Advanced System Properties will open. There, click on the Settings button in the User Profiles section.
- In the User Profiles window, select the profile of the user account and click the Delete button
- Confirm the request, and the profile of the user account will now be deleted.
- The next time the user signs in, his or her profile will be re-created automatically, with all the default options and settings.